The Central Administration Department is the Secretariat of the Municipal Assembly and shall be responsible for the provision of support services, effective and efficient general administration and organization of the Municipal Assembly. The Department shall manage all sections of the assembly including:
- Logistics and Procurement;
- Security; and
- Human Resources Management.
The Department shall also coordinate the:
- General administrative functions;
- Development planning and management functions;
- Budgeting functions;
- Rating functions;
- Statistics and information services generally; and
- Human Resource Planning and Development of the Municipal Assembly.